Bringing new life to a city
The First National Center is composed of three separate structures. The first structure, a 33-story, 491,000 SF art-deco skyscraper, was completed in 1931 to house the First National Bank and Trust Company. The second structure, located just east of the skyscraper is known as the Center building. This 14-story, 180,600 SF structure, completed in 1957, is connected to the high-rise on several levels. Together, the west and center buildings comprise 120 N. Robinson, L.L.C. The third structure, called the East Building, is a 14-story, L-shaped addition completed in 1972.